Operations Specialist at SMS Assist
SMS Assist is looking for an Operations Specialist to join our growing team!
As the Operations Specialist, you will act as a liaison between our clients and our network of contractors (internally, we refer to them as Affiliates) by managing all our clients’ repair and maintenance needs within our technology platform, One by SMS Assist.
At SMS Assist, our Operations Specialists communicate predominantly on the phone and electronically with clients and Affiliates to ensure all maintenance services are completed in an effective and efficient manner.
- This is a full-time, non-exempt position
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations required to ensure superior customer satisfaction
- Receive and handle customer calls and email requests for services
- Manage real-time inquires while keeping track of and responding to commitments to follow up with customer/affiliate inquires
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the company’s web-based systems and databases
- Source new affiliates to perform required services, as needed
- Resolve or escalate all disputes or un-satisfied service confirmations
- Remain on the queue and address all requests
- Maintain open communication with affiliates in a manner that adheres to all contracts and agreed upon Scope of Work throughout the duration of the relationship
- Provide market intelligence feedback to maximize customer satisfaction and to ensure strategies and policies are in place to attract and retain customers
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
- Enter information into our database and ensure consistency and accuracy
- Manage the scheduling and completion of all services assigned by customers
- Spend time on the queue and handling customer questions
- Role model and demonstrate professionalism in communication, relationship development, customer service, etc.
- Shift flexibility may be required
- Other duties/special projects, as directed
Preferred Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience with a High School Diploma
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft product skills, very strong Excel skills and a facility for numbers – understand how to manage a spread sheet
- Flexibility, adaptability and able to juggle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong alignment to our company values - Entrepreneurial Spirit, One Team, Passion for Service, and Integrity
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship