Redstone is one of the fastest growing fintech startups in the country focused on streamlining creation of esoteric alternative asset classes. The fintech disruptor dismantled the MBS ecosystem, streamlining it with a digital platform that employs AI and machine learning tools to eliminate unnecessary steps and redundant time-wasting approval processes. Redstone's growing MBS partner network includes institutional and retail investors, forward flow partners, brokerages and mortgage lenders.
In pursuit of that mission, Redstone is seeking an Operations Support Desk Specialist to join the Enterprise Operations team in Chicago. The individual will play a critical role impacting the growth of the organization. This role will help implement operational process, procedures and system efficiencies across Redstone’s platform and platform partners. We are looking for a hands-on candidate who takes ownership and seeks new opportunities.
What you’ll do at Redstone:
- Provide operational support to test, identify, repair, resolve and document end user operational issues across Redstone’s and partner vendor platforms
- Work in tandem with Enterprise IT support team to identify and resolve user issues internally and with external partner users
- Assist with user identity and access management such as new user setups and password resets
- Participate in the employee on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Take ownership of issues from end-to-end to reach a resolution for all appropriate requests and incidents
- Liaise with Redstone’s external platform vendors to resolve basic first level issues
- Perform other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned
Why you are a fit at Redstone:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or related fields
- Experience supporting virtualized systems is a plus
- Must be willing to learn new platform systems to troubleshoot operational issues across the organization’s user base
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Basic understanding of technology systems
- Strong customer service skills
We believe talent and drive are worth more than words on a resume, ideas and execution are more important than titles and everyone is an owner. We collaborate with highly-motivated, intelligent people to stay true to our motto - Redstoners are doers.
At Redstone, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.