We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly-listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics.
The Order Entry Specialist will be an integral part of the team lead verification and completeness and accuracy of customer orders to ensure Fast Radius delivers what our customers are expecting on time and at the right cost.
Responsibilities and Outcomes:
- Timely review of customer orders for accuracy and completeness
- Manual entry of non-standard orders
- Responsible for performance metrics
- Collaborate with Finance, Sales and Customer Success to resolve discrepancies
- Maintain accurate customer records in all software systems
- Create best practices and standard operating procedures
- Communicate with the sales team to uphold a proper momentum with orders
- Send shipment confirmations to customers
- Generate and distribute outstanding open orders report on a weekly basis
- Support Customer Success in reconciliation of order changes and invoices
- 4+ years of relevant experience in data entry roles, industry experience is a plus
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven team environment
- High School diploma or GED
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description