Order Fulfillment Associate (Nights and Weekends)
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter. The importance of them is expanding rapidly as the industry continues to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and the speed of a startup while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, giving every single employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications daily. Your ideas are heard and implemented, your hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means that you have the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that allows us to connect our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that live events create.
As an Order Fulfillment Associate, you will act as a liaison between ticket buyers and ticket sellers after a customer has placed an order for tickets through the Vivid Seats exchange. You will monitor open orders, intervening as necessary to correct problems and ensure that customers receive appropriate valid and authentic tickets in time for their event. The ideal candidate will draw on industry knowledge, experience and critical thinking to proactively identify potential order issues and find solutions to problems. Order Fulfillment is a cornerstone to our entire company and a platform for learning the ins and outs of the entire industry. If you are looking for a a full-time, salaried, entry level position with growth opportunity, this position is for you.
Shifts available: 12p-9p, 1p-10p, 2p-11p, 3p-12a. Must be able to work both Saturday and Sunday.
- Monitor open and pending orders to ensure timely confirmation by ticket sellers
- Respond to inquiries from both sellers and customers through email and phone
- Provide real-time assistance on the day of an event
- Make thoughtful, high impact financial decisions
- Resolve escalated customer complaints with amicable solutions
- Navigate set assigned queues daily containing unique orders requiring attention
To be successful, you'll need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, independent decision-making and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to prioritize and recognize the most time sensitive tasks
- Proactive in identifying potential order problems and finding resolutions
What We Offer:
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
225 W Randolph, 30th floor
Chicago, IL 60606