Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for an Order Processing Associate who will be responsible for Tempus order management.
- Responsible for order entry, modifying existing orders, and specimen intake.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with laboratory employees and customer success team.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently on mission-critical tasks.
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly.
- General office equipment and software knowledge and computer proficiency.
- Can work Tuesday-Saturday shift.