Part Time Customer Success Advocate
Sittercity’s mission is to make child care finally work. We pioneered tech enabled child care in 2001, and we connect millions of parents with babysitters and nannies every year. Recently recognized as a 2018 Chicago Innovation Award winner and one of the best places to work by Crain’s and Built in Chicago, we are building a platform that is radically simplifying the way we find, book and pay for trusted care. Headquartered in Chicago, we serve families and caregivers nationwide.
What you'll do
Are you looking to join an energetic team and forward-thinking company? Are you task-oriented, and do you enjoy problem solving? Would you love working with families and helping to make their day better? If so, then the part-time Customer Success Advocate role might be the right fit for you!
Sittercity is looking for a customer-centric and motivated individual to join our Customer Success team. In this role, you'll utilize your organizational, problem-solving, and people skills to provide real-time support to our network of families and sitters. As a part-time Customer Success Advocate, your day-to-day will include connecting with customers through phone, email, and chat.
This position offers remote flexibility, though will require being in-office for the first few months. The working hours are Monday & Tuesday, 8am-4pm CST. An ideal candidate will have a fairly open schedule to pick up additional hours as they arise. Additional hours and/or the ability to grow into a full time employee are both possibilities with this position.
- Be a key player in the development of the Customer Success function
- Commit to making sure each and every customer has a fantastic experience
- Provide input that will help us build out and streamline processes
- Provide basic phone, email chat customer support, responding to inquiries ranging from account features to membership concerns, all in accordance with internal guidelines and policies
- Meet or exceed customer satisfaction goals and Service Level Agreement metrics
- Effectively work independently on all other duties including photo, application and profile review, trust & safety tasks, bug reporting, system support work, and any other special projects assigned
- Upsell members on Sittercity subscriptions and additional value added services
Experience with Zendesk software preferred.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is highly preferred.
- Prior experience in a customer support role preferred.
- Strong customer service, technical, computer, and written skills
- Must be positive, goal oriented and able to work well independently as well as on a team
- Has a customer-centric point of view
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
Benefits and Perks
- Support for flexible and remote working environments
- Food and healthy snacks throughout the day
- Ping pong, foosball and on-site fitness center
- Company events, social outings and volunteer opportunities
Sittercity is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.