With four major payroll distribution locations in IL, CA, KY and NJ that produce and distribute 1.7million paychecks per month; we have state of the art Distribution centers across the country! Paylocity offers its employees exceptional culture – achievements affirmed by consistently high rankings by Glassdoor for Best Places to Work, Best CEO, and Best Places to Interview.
Paylocity is a company made up of people who love where they are and what they do. We are always looking for dedicated people to join us.
Picture this: You wake up in the morning, put on a pair of jeans and head to work in a climate-controlled, newly renovated facility. Your company has already experienced a 1000% growth rate in the past five years! You are an integral part of the Paylocity team; with competitive wages and an amazing company culture.
Paylocity is seeking a Part Time Mailroom Distribution Assistant to join our growing organization (Tues, Wed, Thurs) If you are detail oriented, enjoy a casual environment, prefer later hours and like working with a team, this position might be for you!
- Accurately match each order’s checks/vouchers, reports and packing instructions
- Accurately follow each customer’s packing instructions to ensure each package is complete.
- Perform weekly inventory to ensure appropriate stocking of supplies.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Work overtime as needed, especially during quarter-end and year-end
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in packing, mail room or distribution environment desirable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail; you are handling our client's employees paychecks to ensure they are packaged and shipped correctly.
- Computer skills, including Windows applications and e-mail
- Organizational skills
- Team orientation
- Ability to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Mobility required for standing for long periods, sitting, walking and bending
- Ability to regularly lift, hold and carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- Job duties usually performed in a mailroom environment with uniform temperatures and normal air conditions.
A resume is required for consideration. This position offers a competitive hourly wage. Hours are Tues-Thurs 10a-6p, can be as late as 8pm)