At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
With four major payroll distribution locations in IL, CA, KY and NJ that produce and distribute 1.7million paychecks per month; we have state of the art Distribution centers across the country! Paylocity offers its employees exceptional culture – achievements affirmed by consistently high rankings by Glassdoor for Best Places to Work, Best CEO, and Best Places to Interview.
Paylocity is a company made up of people who love where they are and what they do. We are always looking for dedicated people to join us.
Picture this: You wake up in the morning, put on a pair of jeans and head to work in a climate-controlled, newly renovated facility. Your company has already experienced a 1000% growth rate in the past five years! You are an integral part of the Paylocity team; with competitive wages and an amazing company culture.
Paylocity is seeking a Part Time Mailroom Distribution Assistant to join our growing organization (Tues, Wed, Thurs) If you are detail oriented, enjoy a casual environment, prefer later hours and like working with a team, this position might be for you!
- Accurately match each order’s checks/vouchers, reports and packing instructions
- Accurately follow each customer’s packing instructions to ensure each package is complete.
- Perform weekly inventory to ensure appropriate stocking of supplies.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Work overtime as needed, especially during quarter-end and year-end
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in packing, mail room or distribution environment desirable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail; you are handling our client's employees paychecks to ensure they are packaged and shipped correctly.
- Computer skills, including Windows applications and e-mail
- Organizational skills
- Team orientation
- Ability to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Mobility required for standing for long periods, sitting, walking and bending
- Ability to regularly lift, hold and carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- Job duties usually performed in a mailroom environment with uniform temperatures and normal air conditions.
A resume is required for consideration. This position offers a competitive hourly wage. Hours are Tues-Thurs 10a-6p, can be as late as 8pm)
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity.
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Spoiler alert: we've won a TON of awards for our products and culture! Check out our awards here!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.