Part-Time Operations Coordinator
Livly is hiring a Part-Time Operations Coordinator to join our quickly growing operations team! Residents using the Livly app will be relying on you to coordinate the delivery of all of our concierge services. You will be responsible for triaging customer and client inquires along with coordinating schedules and tasks for our Livly Concierges. If you’re highly organized, process oriented, and love the challenge of turning sticky situations into positive ones, this is the perfect role for you!
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Responsible for providing exceptional customer care to all residents using the Livly app.
- Questions relating to rent payments, maintenance requests and follow ups, etc.
- Ability to work with property managers to diagnose and triage building-related issues.
- Ability to work with the Livly team to triage app-related requests and issues.
- Maintain inventory management.
- Manage the purchasing and sales of Livly Essential Store products.
- Manage product pricing.
- Create and manage in-store products on the Livly app.
- Concierge operations and coordination.
- Manage daily communications between Livly Concierges related to tasks and services fulfillment.
- Create and manage Livly Concierge schedules.
- Services administration.
- Administer all services bookings through the Livly app from initial booking to payment processing to customer review.
- Manage vendor relationships and appointment scheduling.
- Provide feedback and identify areas of improvement in processes and technology, driving overall product and service improvement.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- An effective communicator. You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills that enable you to effectively communicate what needs to get done and provide updates all the way through completion
- Organized and detail oriented. You have great follow through on tasks and superior organization skills. You have incredible time management skills and don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- Empathetic. You strive to understand your audiences as well as your colleagues.
- Process and efficiency focused. You have experience improving existing processes and implementing new processes to ensure streamlined operations.
- Dynamic. You maintain a positive attitude while under pressure. You love the challenge of turning sticky situations into positive ones.
- Flexible. You’re able to prioritize, multi-task, and adapt to constantly changing needs.
What you bring to this role:
- High School Diploma or GED with 3+ years experience working in a customer/client facing role
- Tech savvy with the ability to quickly learn new technologies (high proficiency with an iPhone)
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to pass a background check
What Livly offers you:
- Competitive hourly pay.
- Part-time and full-time employment.
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.