Part-Time PopUp Event Coordinator
Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Fooda operates in seventeen major US cities and plans for continued expansion.
Fooda is currently recruiting for a Part Time PopUp Event Coordinator to support our growing popup client roster. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with a hospitality or event background who are eager to learn about customer service and Fooda's growing network of restaurants.
Who You Are:
- You love building relationships with customers and enjoy customer service
- You are friendly, high energy and love interacting with other people
- You are empathetic at your core yet comfortable being tough and taking a stand
- You are savvy with technology and will be comfortable in a fast-paced startup
- You are optimistic in the face of problems and know that you’re capable of finding solutions
- You are able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs and stand for up to two hours
- You are very organized and detail oriented. Type-A personality is a plus!
- Prior catering or serving experience required
- Build relationships with customers by solving problems, and managing issues that arise
- Gain competency with Fooda’s technology and standard operations procedures
- Be confident problem solving for issues such as incorrect orders, late deliveries, late restaurant arrivals, or incorrect email communication
- Strong communication skills and being a self-starter are required
- Escalate issues to manager when necessary to keep them informed after attempting to handle issue yourself
- Able to work seamlessly with various technologies at a moment’s notice
- Must be comfortable giving feedback to vendor concerning portion size, service, etc
- Talk at least one person into dining with Fooda per day
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Fooda provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fooda complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.