Part Time Receptionist at Chowly Inc.
Recognized by Inc. Magazine as “Best Place to Work in 2019,” and “Best Small Company to Work in 2020” by BuiltIn Chicago, Chowly values innovation, collaboration, and the open sharing of ideas. Chowly, the market leader in the Third Party Online Ordering (TOOS) to Point of Sale (POS) integration space, currently helps restaurants streamline the delivery process and simplify technology in over 200 cities across the US, Canada and Mexico.
In our environment, your opinions count and contributions are recognized and rewarded. We understand that culture is paramount; our number-one priority is hiring people with great energy, who will add to and feel at home in our transparent, team-based culture.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment? As a part-time receptionist in our Chicago Loop office, you will work directly with Human Resources and support our full-time staff. If you are hard-working, dedicated, and organized, Chowly is the place for you!
- Meet and greet new hires, guests, and visitors
- Answer, screen and forward security desk calls
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries
- Manage conference rooms for equipment operation, cleanliness and supplies.
- Assist with onboarding new hires and ensuring they have everything they need
- Order, re-stock, budget and organize office supplies and breakroom items
- Coordinate with building maintenance and cleaning company as needed
- Coordinate catering, set-up and clean-up
- Assist with office event planning and happy hours
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as photocopying and scanning
- Thrive in an ever changing environment remaining positive and coachable.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role preferred
- Works well independently
- Professional attitude and a self starter
- Solid written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks