What We Need:
We are seeking a technology-oriented problem-solver who naturally goes above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction. The ideal candidate would be and posses strong customer service skills . The Chowly Support Specialist will act as the first line of client support for our valued clients by offering immediate and accurate assistance, tackling technical issues head on, and becoming an integral member of the Chowly family.
Who You Are:
Do you love to go above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction? Do you have a desire to help others and solve problems? We're looking for a like minded individual who is interested in joining our support team!
As a rapidly growing Chicago startup we are looking to expand our team. At this time, we are looking for enthusiastic individuals who can listen to our clients’ issues and offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. Additionally, we are seeking individuals who can approach every issue with an intention of a positive outcome and is exhilarated by a start-up, growth mentality. A background in customer service and technology support is preferred. Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays is required. This is a part-time position offering 18-30 hours of work per week, with room for advancement.
- Self-motivated – Micro-management is not for you -- You’re determined to get the job done, no matter what it takes.
- Inquisitive – You are a natural investigator. You love getting to the root of the problem and developing smart, effective solutions.
- Empathetic – You listen well and are emotionally intelligent. You communicate with understanding and grace.
- Flexible - You’re not afraid to tackle and resolve any issue that comes your way. When the going gets tough, you kinda like it.
- Team Oriented - You possess the skills, though you really shine when you are supporting your team focused on the same goal.
- Solution-Oriented - You work to understand the problem, but at your core it is providing workable solutions that keeps you going.
What you’ll do:
- Accurately and proactively creating, maintaining, and resolving tickets through FreshDesk.
- Assist clients with a variety of questions and concerns over a variety of communication channels (FreshDesk, phone, email, etc.).
- Support clients with a variety of service requests and technical issues.
- Testing and reproducing client issues to determine the cause of the problem.
- When needed, update mappings between Third-party Online Industry Solutions (TOOS) and connected Point-of-Sale (POS) menus.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Communicate with operations team on any clients that need following up, leaving detailed notes on situations that need higher attention.
- Be an advocate for and champion of Chowly Support Specialists.
- 1 year experience in a Customer Service focused field
- Experience with in-person or phone customer support
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office and Gmail
- Proficient Mac user preferred
- Past experience with CRM preferred
- Ability to pass background screening
- High School degree or experience preferred
- Ability to triage workload in a fast-paced high volume work environment
- Strong organizational skills to manage daily tasks and routine assignments
- Strong teamwork and communication skills — will involve interfacing and supporting various functional departments
- Strong work ethic with a quality over quantity mindset
Chowly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.