Partner Enablement Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow’s Partner Enablement organization is responsible for closely working with our partner ecosystem and jointly driving business growth through enablement, capacity building and strategic planning.
Reporting to the Sr. Partner Enablement Manager, the India Partner Enablement Manager will be instrumental in understanding our existing solutions and sales approaches (both current and upcoming) and providing the regional partner ecosystem with the tools, resources, skills, and knowledge necessary to accelerate ramp times, improve overall effectiveness and efficiency, demonstrate our differentiated value to our customers, and improve partner productivity and performance. The individual will be on point to initiate, drive, support, and execute regional partner enablement efforts based in region and expand meaningful partner capacity.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a software SaaS environment, with an ability to obtain a strong knowledge of our workflow offerings. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, proven experience in stakeholder engagement and management, as well as a proven track record in driving and executing enablement and training programs. Excellent project management, solid facilitation skills and broad execution capabilities will be required.
A strong ability to drive, collaborate, and manage a wide range of education and enablement initiatives is a must. This person will be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and will be passionate about enabling others. They will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently.
What we are asking of you in this role:
· Proactively engage with appropriate partner sales management and partner program teams to identify, prioritize, develop, and execute successful enablement plans, content, and programs
· Develop programs that always think about Partners and how they can be enabled to be an extension of our ServiceNow team
· Identify gaps in knowledge and processes - and work with all levels of leadership (internal and external) to ensure rapid deployment of training and tools needed to address those gaps
· Build enablement relationships with strategic partners and create joint partner enablement plans in collaboration with Partner counterparts
· Engage regularly with key partners to monitor enablement process, new requirements, and future goals
· Provide regular updates to partner management on the status of each partner's enablement
· Leverage assets from - and partner with - other ServiceNow organizations to drive knowledge acquisition and skills development
· Build comprehensive knowledge of Partner training programs, Training & Certification offerings, course roadmap, funding programs, Partner programs, and course objective/overview to be a trusted advisor to partners
· Establish steady cadences of learning for partners – and work to eliminate “random acts of enablement”
· Produce metrics reporting – and provide insight and impact of initiatives.
· Take part in the organization and delivery of virtual and on-demand enablement.
· Co-create and maintain a local training calendar
· Establish fluent channels of feedback, participation & support from both internal and external organizations and stakeholders.
- Analytical capability to understand key trends in the region across the channel partner community, and work with the partner leaders in the region to establish training plans and curriculum that will help drive partner revenue
Required Competencies for success
· Drive results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
· Nimble learning - Achieving learning through experimentation when tacking new problems
· Collaboration - Building trusted relationships and turning conflicts into opportunities to collaborate
· Self-development - Is curious and is actively seeking new ways to grow and learn
· Ensures Accountability – Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
· Execution Focus – Consistently achieving results even under tough circumstances
· Strategic Mindset – Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies
· Persuades - Using compelling arguments that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences to gain the support and commitment of others
· Situational adaptability - Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
· Trusted Advisor - The person the client/ customer/ peer turns to when an issue arises, often in times of great urgency: a crisis, a change, a triumph, or a defeat.
The ideal candidate will bring the following experience and skills:
· Proven track record of enabling and growing a partner ecosystem
· Highly responsive to internal customer and external partner stakeholder requests
· High energy level and a “can do” attitude, a natural sense of curiosity and growth mindset
· An effective time manager, capable of developing and delivering/executing on the tactics on multiple projects, on time and on budget
· Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
· Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within a large heavily matrixed organization
· A positive demeanor, with a sense of purpose and the ability to enjoy doing the most impactful work of their career
· An understanding of what motivates our partner community, our internal stakeholders and our sales organizations
· Experience in a multinational technology company, preferably experience in SaaS industry
· Develops and drives consensus while implementing innovative process and strategy improvements
· Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
· Either an MBA or Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in training and enablement organizations within IT or software with a demonstrated track record of successfully executing advanced training and enablement programs for partners
· Ability to travel 15% to 20% of the timeAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.