Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
We are looking for individuals who will oversee PCP and institution clients for our ID/PCP business. The individuals will work with our cross-functional teams on managing key partnerships across our PCP business, ensuring that we deliver a high level of service, maintain client health and satisfaction, retain clients, create a referral/reference network, and track adherence to contract.
This role will be expected to
- Partner with Sales to build and maintain the health and well-being of assigned accounts, effectively managing customer expectations, and supporting success as defined by the customer
- Establish positive, collaborative relationships with customer representatives even under difficult or escalated circumstances
- Serve as part of an escalation path for issues, questions and feedback
- Share best practices and encourage their adoption
- Interview and collaborate with customers to design processes and trainings to meet unique customer needs
- Work with customers to set goals and benchmark success, leveraging tools (data, client references, etc.) to win and maintain customer support
- Direct a regional portfolio of clients and been the primary point of contact for all matters related to the needs of these existing partners.
- Work closely with a cross functional team composed of Ops, business development, lab, clinical, product/technology, and customers service to deliver great service to clients
- Measure and report key performance metrics for your assigned portfolio to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Partner with the Commercial team to transition and on-board a new client.
- Make tough priority calls and trade-offs to balance critical client needs with business resources & initiatives
- Advocate for company roadmap additions and alterations given client needs
- Contribute to the development of marketing and sales enablement collateral
- Run training sessions for new team members
- Identify areas of process improvement and present potential solutions & their associated feasibility
- Establish a regular cadence for customer communication
- Work with customer to accurately forecast volume
- Oversee customer volume and product performance
- Analyze customer volume patterns to identify areas of risk, opportunity and need
- Conduct Account Reviews with customer providing insight to utilization and making recommendations for improvement
A good candidate:
- Has experience in a client-facing role in a healthcare technology company
- Has a proven track record of setting and achieving high personal standards of performance
- Is highly organized and systematic, with superb attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Is persistent, resilient, and gritty
- Is a powerful & persuasive communicator with a strong ability to motivate and influence others
- Has the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships; up, down and across
- Has superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Has a tenacious appetite for success
An ideal candidate also:
- Has experience at a genomics or management consulting firm
- Possesses an Advanced Degree in Business, Public Health or Science