Partner Operations Lead, Infectious Disease at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
We are looking for individuals who will oversee PCP and institution clients for our ID/PCP business. The individuals will work with our cross-functional teams on managing key partnerships across our PCP business, ensuring that we deliver a high level of service, maintain client health and satisfaction, retain clients, create a referral/reference network, and track adherence to contract.
This role will be expected to
- Partner with Sales to build and maintain the health and well-being of assigned accounts, effectively managing customer expectations, and supporting success as defined by the customer
- Establish positive, collaborative relationships with customer representatives even under difficult or escalated circumstances
- Serve as part of an escalation path for issues, questions and feedback
- Share best practices and encourage their adoption
- Interview and collaborate with customers to design processes and trainings to meet unique customer needs
- Work with customers to set goals and benchmark success, leveraging tools (data, client references, etc.) to win and maintain customer support
- Direct a regional portfolio of clients and been the primary point of contact for all matters related to the needs of these existing partners.
- Work closely with a cross functional team composed of Ops, business development, lab, clinical, product/technology, and customers service to deliver great service to clients
- Measure and report key performance metrics for your assigned portfolio to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Partner with the Commercial team to transition and on-board a new client.
- Make tough priority calls and trade-offs to balance critical client needs with business resources & initiatives
- Advocate for company roadmap additions and alterations given client needs
- Contribute to the development of marketing and sales enablement collateral
- Run training sessions for new team members
- Identify areas of process improvement and present potential solutions & their associated feasibility
- Establish a regular cadence for customer communication
- Work with customer to accurately forecast volume
- Oversee customer volume and product performance
- Analyze customer volume patterns to identify areas of risk, opportunity and need
- Conduct Account Reviews with customer providing insight to utilization and making recommendations for improvement
A good candidate:
- Has experience in a client-facing role in a healthcare technology company
- Has a proven track record of setting and achieving high personal standards of performance
- Is highly organized and systematic, with superb attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Is persistent, resilient, and gritty
- Is a powerful & persuasive communicator with a strong ability to motivate and influence others
- Has the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships; up, down and across
- Has superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Has a tenacious appetite for success
An ideal candidate also:
- Has experience at a genomics or management consulting firm
- Possesses an Advanced Degree in Business, Public Health or Science