Partner Operations Manager at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring a Partner Operations Manager
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX, a platform that saves employees and their employers money by making tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—less confusing and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need an experienced Partner Operations Manager to help us continue on our journey.
How you’ll help
A Partner Operations Manager manages implementation activities along the customer journey with their Partner(s), Strategic Alliance teams, and other internal resources to ensure adherence to the process while continually making the process more effective. The Partner Operations Manager oversees the implementation process, data, standardization, documentation, internal coordination on support, supports renewals and new sales, and develops and leads trainings across teams.
What you’ll do
- Maintain the source of truth and status of partnerships using tools like Salesforce & JIRA to provide cross-functional transparency.
- Responsible for reporting, data analysis, and monitoring KPIs across partner(s), highlighting trends and investigating underlying causes of variance.
- Serve at the “Team Lead” for all implementations for assigned partner(s), coaching and mentoring team members on process and troubleshooting, and escalating issues to partners as needed.
- Implement a number of strategic partner customers throughout the year (or similar project).
- Lead or participate in regular calls with partner(s) to provide updates on performance, progress, and highlight issues that need addressing with recommendations to move forward.
- In tandem with the Strategic Alliances team, develop and document best practices that support current partner performance and growth in addition to supporting the onboarding of new partners.
- Regularly collaborate with stakeholders of Production, Product, Customer Insights and others to drive increased efficiency, customer experience, and performance.
- Support the preparation of and review contract terms and conditions in tandem with legal, revenue, and customer teams.
- Support the creation and maintain relevant partner documentation for operations (training materials, implementation material, customer/broker support materials, etc.)
- Support the Implementation team by managing or supporting assigned projects.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing implementation or project management role, preferably at a SaaS company.
- 1+ years in sales role, or experience supporting a revenue-focused team
- Past roles where you had to balance internal and external (customer) requirements and budget realities.
- Demonstrated skill with consistent, refined, and polished in person, on-the-phone and email communications to customers.
- Ability to independently manage multiple client project schedules while leading cross-team projects during a fast-paced busy season.
- Comfort in communication with internal and external project stakeholders
- You get excited about supporting others to do their best work and consistently go above and beyond in meeting the needs of your team and external partners
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms and provide support to others across the company
- Action Oriented
- Cultivates Innovation
- Customer Focus
- Manages Complexity
- Manages Ambiguity
- Plans and Aligns
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!