Partner Success Manager at ShopRunner
At ShopRunner, we connect consumers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace and a members-only service that provides benefits across 100+ of the top brands and retailers in the ecommerce space. We build products that provide a premier ecommerce experience by delivering elevated, data-driven content. The landscape of retail is changing and we're here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York, Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), and Krakow, Poland.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Partner Success managers are client-facing, strategic problem solvers who help equip retailers with the tools to succeed in a fluid retail landscape. We’re seeking account managers to become part of the team that makes ShopRunner a long-term, value-creating partner to each of the 100+ retailers in the ShopRunner network.
As a member of the partner success team, you’ll tend to your own part of the portfolio of ShopRunner brands. In this new age of retail, we are assembling a team that can ensure we meet client needs at the highest level possible by bringing new product ideas to life, through perpetual feedback between retailers and our product and tech teams. Ultimately, we’re looking to tell the story of our value proposition through business reviews and relationships, bridged by data that becomes more sophisticated as we continue to build our products.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Effectively engage partners in discussions on business performance, existing product and service ideas, and partner’s strategic initiatives.
- Own broad relationships across the partner organization, and cultivate them through in-person meetings, ongoing dialogues, and partner entertaining
- Navigate challenges and objections from partners in real-time discussions, both in person and via virtual meetings
- Use data to build ShopRunner business case, address partner inquiries or concerns, and effectively communicate results of internal analyses to partners
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on negotiation strategies for partner renewals, and successfully execute on those strategies to drive to contract renewals.
- Communicate internally, and with partners, about financial performance and impact of new deal models.
- Proactively engage the analytics team with suggestions and feedback on retailer insights, and new data and analysis needed to tell stories relevant to specific partners.
- Aggregate and deliver key retailer insights to Product and Marketing organizations in structured, consistent, and proactive manner.
- Amplify the voice of the retailer across organization through multiple touchpoints.
- 5-7+ years in a client-facing account management or business development type position within Saas or digital technology, experience with retail/ecomm clients strongly preferred
- Ability to work effectively with senior business leaders
- Robust understanding of the ecommerce retail landscape is a huge plus.
- 5-7+ years working with data insights and turning them into actionable strategies.
- A track-record of growing accounts and earning trust
- Experience building and delivering impactful presentations to executive-level decision-makers
- Negotiation skills as evident from previous experience working within varying cost structures
- A team mentality and working closely with others and both sharing insights and challenges
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, & Google Docs skills
- A problem-solver who loves to deliver high quality support
- Someone comfortable with travel (30% of the time)
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.