CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The primary objective of the Parts Support Specialist is to provide product training, technical support, maintenance and performance reviews to parts supplier market. Key accountabilities for this role include initiating, planning, executing, testing, and support. In addition to producing performance reports, investigating and resolving issues, and creating/producing ad hoc reports to insure optimal performance.
- Manage issues and resolution pertaining to electronic parts integration and parts supplier inventory submissions.
- Analyze parts inventory submission activities and practices to continuously improve parts inventory availability, descriptions, pricing, and delivery coverage area.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve cases that are focused on product functionality, connectivity, and product failure for parts inventory submission solutions.
- Manage supplier relationship, quality and delivery within the parts inventory program for the CCC ONE network.
- Identify trends/patterns of recurring issues, notifying the appropriate functional groups.
- Analyze, identify, and recommend corrective actions to ensure problem resolution and overall customer satisfaction.
- Establish electronic procurement connectivity between supplier and repair facility.
- Facilitate bi-annual supplier performance reviews and provide progress reports to management.
- Develop and execute client related account service plans that are consistent with short-range and long-range measurable objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years’ work experience with progressive duties/responsibilities through internal promotions/advancements with current and/or past employers.
- Demonstrate strong communication & presentation skills.
- Knowledge of advanced use of Microsoft Office
- Experience working in the automotive market or similar role preferred.