Pathology Lab Coordinator (Mon - Fri 7:00am- 3:30pm Shift) at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with pathologists and histotechnologists on coordinating priorities and assignments
- Support pathology review and IHC workflows
- Support and coordinate all research projects and initiatives by the Pathology Lab
- Serve as a liaison between Pathology team and other teams across Tempus
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 2+ years Prior Pathology or Histotechnology Lab experience, with Molecular Pathology experience highly preferred.
- 4 year college degree, preferably in Biological Sciences or similar.
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently on mission-critical tasks.
- General office equipment and software knowledge and computer proficiency.