Patient Success Representative Job Description (Part Time - Fully Remote)
WHO WE ARE
Visibly, a leader in digital eye care, is seeking a Patient Success Representative with an entrepreneurial spirit and an enthusiasm for healthcare innovation. Visibly has created the most convenient way to help consumers renew their glasses and contact prescriptions from home. Consumers can now take an online vision test from anywhere, at any time, and receive a prescription for contacts and glasses from a Visibly physician - all for a fraction of the cost and hassle.
Since launch, Visibly has developed and validated the technology, successfully filed patents, initialized commercialization, and has a proven record of market traction. In the years to come, Visibly’s goal is to use its digital vision test as a beachhead for additional eye care products and cloud based services delivered by eye care providers through our platform. We are a committed and intense team building a trusting and diverse environment where agility, hard work, and velocity are key.
• Of the 7.3 billion people in the world today, 63% are considered to be in need of vision correction.
• Here in the U.S., just over 75% of the adult population uses some form of vision correction.
• The potential addressable market is over $10Bn
WHO ARE YOU
You have a passion for operational excellence and process optimization. You sweat the small stuff, because you know every customer interaction matters. You are comfortable leveraging data and metrics to fine tune every facet of your team.You are versatile, flexible, and enjoy that no two days are going to be the same.
In this role, you will apply your operational expertise to understand and refine how our Patient Success Team interacts with our customers, partners, and physicians. Your positive attitude will set the tone for how every customer interacts with our platform on a daily basis. You will partner with the Product, Finance, and Support teams to identify opportunities, drive solutions, and ensure successful outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Passion for process optimization and efficiency
- 1+ years of customer service / call center/ operations experience
- Strong proficiency (1+ years of experience) with CRM tools and call center tools (zendesk, talkdesk, ringcentral, slack, etc.)
- Ability to maintain, interpret and drive department level metrics
- Proven track record of driving operational excellence
- Works well with people of all backgrounds and finds ways to motivate and garner productivity
- PLUS: Healthcare background
- Coordinate with Success Leads to complete day to day management of inbound and outbound phone and email queues
- Identify opportunities for process automation and work directly with Product team to deliver on those opportunities
- Coordinate with Product and Business Development to successfully onboard new partners operations teams to the Visibly Platform
- Work with Visibly ophthalmologist network to institute product changes and manage administrative tools to help enhance and enrich our back-end experience to advance the success of our patients' journeys.
• Competitive compensation
• Health insurance
• Free eye prescriptions from the Visibly system
• Professional development and education stipend
• Flexible vacation and work from home policy (work hard and take time when you need it)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.