Payroll Software & Customer Service Representative at Paylocity
Payroll Software & Customer Service Representative
Are you a natural problem-solver? Does working with technology excite you? Do you love challenges? Do you love to learn? Excel at figuring out logic puzzles? If so, the Client Services Representative role at Paylocity may be an opportunity you would love. We offer a dynamic team environment, a modern workplace, competitive benefits, and opportunities to grow and develop new skills.
As a Client Services Representative, you represent Paylocity as the main point of contact for our clients. You communicate with clients daily to provide training, support, issue resolution, and troubleshooting related to payroll, human capital management, time and attendance, and employee engagement tools. Not an expert in the Payroll and HR world? No problem - we provide 5 weeks of paid training to teach you. From training, to your first call and beyond, you will be given the tools and support you need to make a difference for our clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Talking to Paylocity clients on the phone and via email - apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to research, troubleshoot, and provide solutions for issues of varying complexity.
- Provide exceptional quality service and effective communication with our clients.
- Collaborate with your team to ensure thorough, accurate, and timely resolutions are provided to our clients.
- Assist with internal projects and align with other departments to achieve company-wide goals.
- Proactively identify issues and utilize available resources to identify appropriate solutions for clients.