PC Deployment Specialist (Temporary) at closerlook, inc.
PC Deployment Specialist – Anticipating 30 hours per week, 3-month contract
Based in Chicago, IL
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manage receiving, configuration and deployment of customer assets which are mostly laptops for new hires, upgrades and repair replacements.
- Maintain inventory of IT assets and warranty information.
- Interface with HR and department hiring managers to ensure all requirements are met for new hires.
- Interface with vendors including Apple, Dell, Amazon, CDW, FedEx, UPS, company couriers and others to ensure proper receipt and delivery of our assets to various locations throughout the Chicago metro area and nation-wide.
- Coordinate return of assets for offboarding and replacement purposes.
- Promotes a culture of continuous improvement through problem-solving, preventing defects, and workflow innovation recommendations.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Configure, maintain and remotely troubleshoot mobile devices, printers & peripherals.
- 3-5 years’ experience troubleshooting Windows 10 and MacOS systems and software in a corporate environment
- Supporting Adobe Suite on Windows 10 and MacOS systems.
- Supporting Microsoft Office suite on Windows 10 and MacOS systems.
- Experience supporting repairs of Windows 10 and MacOS systems.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Attention to detail is extremely important.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability and willingness to work and support end-users’ needs remotely
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, talk and hear. This position is active and may require standing, walking, bending, kneeling, crawling, stooping and crouching. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The employee is constantly required to use hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
closerlook is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion and physical ability. closerlook is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.