PCI Risk Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
- Ability to identify, document and track significant changes for PCI regulations
- Lead or assist the successful completion of risk assessment activities
- Project manage and drive remediation activities across various teams within the organization
- Drive integration of remediation efforts with the risk management process
- Continuous learning of global compliance regulations
- Remediate findings for customer and certification audit activities
- Continuous process improvement and digital transformation of all Enterprise Risk Management processes
- Contribute in enhancing our GRC tool to address risk management and compliance business needs
- Develop/Enhance dashboard for management level risk reporting
- 7+ years working in the field of compliance or security
- Prior work experience in a SaaS/Cloud company Security and Compliance group or Security & Risk practice of a Big 4 firm
- Direct and recent work experience with at least two of the following compliance programs: ISO 27001, ISO 9001, SSAE16, SOC2, HIPAA, PCI, and GDPR.
- Working knowledge of PCI certification and controls
- Ability to lead security and compliance projects
- Prior experience with GRC systems
- Ability to understand the intent of compliance requirements to provide effective and meaningful analysis and feedback
- Excellent report writing skills, ability to prepare reports and associated metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.