POS Support Specialist at Chowbus
Chowbus is a fast growing, well-funded food startup headquartered in Chicago on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a super app, our goal is to be the one stop shop for everything related to food.
What You'll Do:
- Install software and hardware at client sites as well as running good.
- Provide remote and on-site support for clients to keep customers satisfied
- Provide client training for our hardware and software.
- Promote POS to potential customers and look for potential customers.
- POS Menu Support
What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Conversational Chinese speaking proficiency required
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Have a positive, self-driven team-member mentality with a desire to learn
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to build outstanding customer relationships
- Professionalism; being both principled and diligent
- The ability to accurately resolve lead qualifications based upon established criteria
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.