Post-Closing QC 203(k) Supervisor at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
Post-Closing QC 203(k) Supervisor Job Description:
Oversee team of program specific auditors focused on FHA 203(k) and VA Renovation loans
- Create scope based upon relevant Agency origination and QC requirements.
- Prepare audits on monthly basis including loan selection and assignment.
- Maintain updated audit questionnaire from ACES vendor management.
- Review audit results for overall accuracy.
- Publish audit results on monthly basis for Executive Team including summary.
- Interface with 203(k) and Reno Department heads to relay findings and maintain updated review cadence and action plans.
- Recent underwriting or quality control experience with FHA and VA
- Recent 203 (k) experience preferred
- Recent VA Renovation experience preferred
- Ability to navigate all investor policies, including specific GRI and Investor overlays
- Proven ability to research issues with loan files and to determine whether loans satisfy investor’s credit requirements with complete knowledge government renovation underwriting guidelines
- Ability to communicate audit results in a clear, professional manner
- Ability to review complex tax returns and asset statements with confidence
- Strong knowledge of FHA/VA appraisal requirements
- Ability to meet department quota expectations without sacrificing quality reviews
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent customer service skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Strong project and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-AC1