Principal Architect at iManage
Being a Principal Architect at iManage means…
You will be a part of our world class Professional Services organization. As a Principal Architect, you will provide execution and planning expertise on enterprise projects. You will take responsibility for the technical delivery of our products and provide high-value guidance to our clients and internal teams.
We are a collaborative organization, and we work closely with our clients to understand business processes and requirements to ensure the delivery of successful, business critical solutions. We are looking for individuals that are motivated, energetic delivery architects that enjoy working in a dynamic environment, where excellence is demanded, recognized and rewarded. As a Principal Architect, you will be a trusted advisor to our clients, and a subject matter expert within our product space.
iM Responsible For…
- Providing technical expertise on consulting engagements throughout the planning, analysis, design, and deployment stages of a project
- Assessing customer requirements, clarify client’s system specifications, understand their work practices and the nature of their business and formulate technical solution design
- Conducting product demonstrations in support of business cases, best-practice advice to clients and function as trusted advisor
- Creating client deliverables such as presentations, detailed design documentation, build and deployment guides, task lists
- Delivering knowledge transfer sessions to our customers, as well as your fellow teammates
- Maintaining a working knowledge of current and trending technologies both internally and within the industry, and their applicability to the organization
- Providing feedback on product usage, features requested at customer sites to R&D so as to influence future roadmap direction
- Mentoring other technical staff on the team
- Supporting case study development and provide lessons learned feedback to the project team
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor’s degree with significant experience in IT systems architecture
- Deep knowledge of architecture concepts: infrastructure, storage, modeling and performance
- Excellent business analysis and implementation delivery skills; including the ability to lead technical design sessions, install, deploy, validate and troubleshoot multi-product solutions, as well as influence outcome of design sessions to align with product best practices
- Experience with incorporating industry networking and infrastructure trends around application content delivery technologies, virtual compute environments, and advanced storage systems.
- Exposure with the delivery of Enterprise Content Management / Information Governance solutions ideally within legal, professional services, financial services industries would be a major plus
- A Team player attitude and excel at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues in a fast-paced environment
iM Familiar With the Following…
- Advanced networking principals around WAN/LAN, load balancing, and data optimization
- Working knowledge of Windows Server and Microsoft Desktop software
- Experience working with Virtual Desktop and Citrix technologies
- Experience with API development and Python scripting
- SQL architecture and query expertise
Ideally, this position will be based out of our headquarters in downtown Chicago with travel likely to average ~30%.
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re working hard, solving problems, and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/