Principal Portfolio Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Portfolio Manager is a key position within the Customer Outcomes organization, responsible for thought innovation, creative thinking around how to best deliver leading practice assets and implementation processes in order to support successful deployments of ServiceNow technology by our own Expert Services and our Partner network. The PM is also responsible for building strong relationships with the corresponding Business Unit and Partner Manager. The PM needs to be highly collaborative and innovative while ensuring consistent experiences for our customers across all product lines.
What you get to do in this role
- Responsible for the creation, deployment and maintenance of ServiceNow Employee Workflows leading practices assets including process documents, workshop materials, stories, use cases, etc., taking into consideration the entire employee experience
- Identify areas of deployment process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommend solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
- Develop a network of relationships, and collaborate closely, with colleagues across geographies and product lines to ensure consistency of assets
- Liaise with the Employee Workflows Product Line Business Units to ensure best practice collaboration and alignment, product roadmap input, and overall partnership is in place
- Understand future product release roadmap and its impact to field delivery approach and services offered
- Ability to assess the impact of an upcoming release to existing delivery assets as well as identify the need for new assets to be created, taking into account industry trends and customer needs
- Enable delivery teams and Partner Managers on new and updated assets
- Provide feedback into the Business Unit for continual improvement of product capabilities, features and interoperability in consideration of customer needs and requirements
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proven experience in identifying, prioritizing and developing implementation materials
- Strong technical and functional experience in ServiceNow Employee Workflows Product Line capabilities
- Ability to look across products to consider how to elevate the Employee experience within organizations
- Self-starter, with a high degree of initiative with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed deadlines, balance multiple priorities and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Diplomacy, integrity and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within the organization
- Proven team player with the ability to gain the respect of others
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude and support of cultural diversity
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into layman terms
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks)
- High degree of creativity and flexibility
- Minimum of 5+ years of Professional Services experience, ideally within a leading consultancy company
- Demonstrated understanding of Employee Workflows products, key features and functionality, and how customers can best implement and adopt throughout the customer journey
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher in disciplines related to Employee Workflow Product Lines
- High proficiency with recent versions of all Microsoft Office products
- Able to travel up to 30% annually
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.