Principle Security Operations Analyst at Motorola Solutions
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe Records and Evidence team develops software for public safety organizations to manage all forms of records and evidence. We build products to serve large cities that need sophisticated, customized workflows to smaller municipalities that need cost effective, end to end solutions. All of our systems are built scalable and highly reliable. We provide both cloud and on-premises solutions.
These efforts are all in support of our hybrid cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for public safety customers. This team is part of the Software Enterprise division, which offers secure, reliable and efficient team communications, workflow and operational intelligence solutions for critical public safety and enterprise markets throughout the world. Our services use cloud computing infrastructure on AWS and Azure to build at scale.
Analyzes system security for cloud platform and application deployments. Recommends remediation requirements, and follows up to ensure that the remediation steps are taken.
- Experience working with Linux, Docker, Containerization, Azure, AWS, WAF technology, IDS/IPS, and security technologies in general.
- Familiar with modern web application development technologies.
- 7+ years of experience working as a Software Engineering or similar field
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar study
- This position is subject to working in high security areas governed by the US Department of Justice's "Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Security Policy" and therefore requires successfully passing a more stringent fingerprint background check administered by Motorola Solutions Inc. customers.
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.