Procurement Operations - Supplier Master Lead at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Locations: anywhere in the US
The Accounts Payable-Supplier Master Lead reports to the Senior Manager, Procurement with responsibility for operational execution related to global supplier master onboarding, maintenance, and compliance, service delivery.
The focus of the role is to perform best practice supplier master governance and drive supplier consolidation and rationalization through a preferred supplier program. The position will work closely with key team members in the global Payables and Procurement organizations to align on an end to end strategy.
The successful candidate will be expected to be highly self-motivated and innovative, with proven experience in successfully supporting a best in class supplier master program providing best practice service delivery and actionable business insights. Be an advocate to digitalize and automate global supplier master processes through RPA and other emerging technologies to create capacity, increase efficiency, quality, and control of our processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Execute end to end supplier enablement, onboarding, and maintenance program.
- Lead supplier enablement team by delivering training, sharing best practices, and providing overview and audit support of daily work.
- Lead the implementation of global tax withholding programs for US, India, Canada, and California
- Ensure global compliance to federal and state tax withholding and reporting requirements for foreign and domestic suppliers (1099, 1042, 1042s, CA592).
- Maintain process integrity, internal and SOX controls, and ensure compliance with all ServiceNow policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Accountable for service delivery against agreed and evolving KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Support strategic and cross functional projects.
- Act as the point of contact to resolve supplier master data issues with business partners.
- Delivery of supplier master training to end users.
- Support regular review and analysis of supplier master data for deactivation in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Collaborate and partner with cross functional business partners and global colleagues to identify and implement options to improve the quality of service delivery and pursue opportunities for global process delivery in line with best practice.
- Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures, SOX controls, government and/or legal requirements
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Aspire to deliver an exceptional customer experience and process excellence.
- A focus on innovation and continuous improvement.
- Business Partnership, build relationships and trust, share ideas and work collaboratively.
- Knowledge of the impact of changes within the supplier master data across all SAP modules required.
- Experience and knowledge of Ariba best practices in using SIPM.
- Superb attention to details and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an inquisitive mind, and the ability to work effectively with multiple, cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and a critical thinker; must have the ability to use excellent judgment and resolve issues with dexterity and effective decision making.
- Excellent communications skills: written, verbal, and presentation
- Results oriented: the ideal candidate is results-driven and must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to operate successfully across diverse geographical locations and cultures.
- High level of self-motivation, leadership, and a positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 Years experience in a similar role, will consider level of experience in lieu of degree
- Extensive knowledge of SAP or other Tier 1 ERP system, required
- Knowledge of AP functions, general accounting practices, and SOX requirements required.
- Familiarity with Federal and State tax withholding and reporting requirements including forms 1099, 1042, 1042S, 592, 592B and 592V required .
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, Word, Visio, PowerPoint) required.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Ariba experience, preferred
- Experience working in a multinational or global Finance organization
- Experience in software industry a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.