We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Product Manager - Corporate IT, you will help own the vision and drive the success of IT services that support and enable the Relativity organization. To do this, you will build relationships with key stakeholders, anticipate new opportunities, prioritize the project portfolio, and ensure the satisfaction and success of our customers.
Responsible for the satisfaction of internal customers across the range of the IT service portfolio
· Establish the success criteria and service levels for services and ensure that they are met or exceeded
· Be outwardly focused on service outcomes, opportunities for improving customer experiences, and working as a team of business service managers to negotiate and resolve process issues to optimize the entire portfolio of services.
· Be the voice of the internal customer with the service delivery teams. Lead regular business reviews with stakeholders and cross-functional teams
· Monitor the internal customer’s success indicators, and translate into actionable strategies to drive maximum value of the IT service portfolio
Maintain the internal IT product roadmap
· Responsible for the overall strategic direction, ensuring that the right services are offered, and make the decisions about when to create, extend, or retire services within the IT service portfolio
· Anticipate new and innovative IT demands, new product or service opportunities, and identify systemic service issues
· Gather, prioritize, and communicate feedback and feature requests.
· Continuously evaluate and prioritize the IT roadmap to ensure alignment with business strategy and needs. Effectively navigate and negotiate multiple business partner to deliver prioritized outcomes.
Lead Delivery of the roadmap
· With the scrum team define and prioritize requirements, ensure technical solutions deliver the desired business outcomes while being aligned to the organization’s target architecture vision.
· Work with SMEs and key stakeholders to ensure testing, training, communication and enablement activities are considered along with the technical delivery.
· Monitor adoption to ensure feature sustainability.
· Contribute thought leadership and best practice around business transformation and user adoption
· As needed, support the agile squad with project management and business analysis tasks.
- BA/BS in Business, Computer Science, Technical Communication or related discipline, or equivalent applicable experience
- Minimum 8 years working in a technology and/or consulting industry
- Experience implementing enterprise software or other complex IT projects
- Must be a self-starter, creative, high energy, and comfortable working in a start-up paced software company
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value to internal customers
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams from Marketing, Sales, Customer Support, Customer Success, Finance/Accounting, Engineering, and Human Resources
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.