At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Product Manager - Corporate IT, you will help own the vision and drive the success of IT services that support and enable the Relativity organization. To do this, you will build relationships with key stakeholders, anticipate new opportunities, prioritize the project portfolio, and ensure the satisfaction and success of our customers.
Responsible for the satisfaction of internal customers across the range of the IT service portfolio
· Establish the success criteria and service levels for services and ensure that they are met or exceeded
· Be outwardly focused on service outcomes, opportunities for improving customer experiences, and working as a team of business service managers to negotiate and resolve process issues to optimize the entire portfolio of services.
· Be the voice of the internal customer with the service delivery teams. Lead regular business reviews with stakeholders and cross-functional teams
· Monitor the internal customer’s success indicators, and translate into actionable strategies to drive maximum value of the IT service portfolio
Maintain the internal IT product roadmap
· Responsible for the overall strategic direction, ensuring that the right services are offered, and make the decisions about when to create, extend, or retire services within the IT service portfolio
· Anticipate new and innovative IT demands, new product or service opportunities, and identify systemic service issues
· Gather, prioritize, and communicate feedback and feature requests.
· Continuously evaluate and prioritize the IT roadmap to ensure alignment with business strategy and needs. Effectively navigate and negotiate multiple business partner to deliver prioritized outcomes.
Lead Delivery of the roadmap
· With the scrum team define and prioritize requirements, ensure technical solutions deliver the desired business outcomes while being aligned to the organization’s target architecture vision.
· Work with SMEs and key stakeholders to ensure testing, training, communication and enablement activities are considered along with the technical delivery.
· Monitor adoption to ensure feature sustainability.
· Contribute thought leadership and best practice around business transformation and user adoption
· As needed, support the agile squad with project management and business analysis tasks.
- BA/BS in Business, Computer Science, Technical Communication or related discipline, or at least eight years working in a technology and/or consulting industry
- Experience implementing enterprise software or other complex IT projects
- Must have expert level process knowledge and proven experience with planning and roadmaps for SaaS/Cloud platforms, specifically with Salesforce and the market to cash process
- Proven experience at program management within organizations undergoing growth, helping to effectively drive change across groups
- Proven experience leading and facilitating meetings and workshops
- Must be a self-starter, creative, high energy, and comfortable working in a start-up paced software company
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value to internal customers
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams from Marketing, Sales, Customer Support, Customer Success, Finance/Accounting, Engineering, and Human Resources
- Working knowledge of software development process and software design
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.