Product Setup Administrative Assistant
We are currently seeking a self-motivated and detail-oriented Product Setup Administrative Assistant to join our team at Dealer eProcess. This role involves effectively adhering to a defined process of ordering, installing, and troubleshooting web-based products for automotive websites. A product specialist should be the main point of contact for supporting internal departments and clients regarding products and tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees the ordering and installation process of products in a timely manner.
- Update spreadsheets and databases
- Communicate effectively with internal and external personnel on status updates on tool
- Recognize, resolve, and prevent points of issues regarding products
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Excellent email and phone skills
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Ability to give thoughtfulness to detail and high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of BPM or equivalent CRM system