Product Support Associate - Bilingual at FOURKITES
Join a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven start up named 2021 Best Tech Start ups In Chicago, that is changing the Supply Chain industry through real time tracking and end-to-end visibility.
As a bilingual Product Support Associate with FourKites, you will be the face of FourKites to our customers - their main point of contact for everything they need. From a question about an integration to troubleshooting a request so they can track an urgent shipment, you are the product expert that can help them with anything. You will be supporting Spanish and Portugese-speaking customers internationally, reaching Mexico, Central America, South America and Spain.
About the role:
- Provide high quality support via phone, email and chat, helping our English, Spanish and Portugese-speaking customers troubleshoot and resolve any issues
- Become a product expert - you will be the go-to resource for understanding how our product works
- Identify and recommend process improvements to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Partner with our engineering team to find and fix bugs before they impact our customers
- Proactively provide feedback to our product team about product improvement opportunities
- Work in coordination with the sales and operations teams to provide product-based support
- Follow standard procedures for proper and timely escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Educate and support all internal users by passing on product knowledge so that users become less reliant on support
- Provide product training & demos to internal and external customers
About the team:
Our Product Support team is made up of passionate and innovative critical thinkers. We work across two geographically distributed cities on two separate continents to collaboratively troubleshoot our Fortune 1000 customers' most pressing transportation needs.
Who you are:
- 1+ years working in a bilingual Spanish/English and/or Portugese/English-speaking setting
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast paced and changing technical environment required
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex issues and find resolutions required
- Demonstrated ability to organize and create structure out of sometimes ambiguous problems required
- You love finding creative solutions to difficult problems
- You are highly detail-oriented and focused on quality
- You have a customer-first attitude with strong sense of empathy and excellent follow-up skills
- You have superior time management, organization skills & attention to detail
- You are a team player--supportive to other support specialists, collaborative, sharing newly learned knowledge with one another, and filling in for one another as needed
- You are a self-starter who is constantly seeking out new challenges to solve
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of web services, APIs preferred
- Knowledge of common data formats such as JSON and XML preferred
- Experience in SaaS or other tech startups a plus
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel a plus
- Demonstrated technical knowledge--familiarity with cloud software and developer tools, and are eager to learn new skills a plus
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.