ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 90,000 businesses in 161 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 90,000 today to millions.
Do you enjoy working with customers and simplifying complex solutions? Do you love the challenge of solving difficult problems and developing alternate solutions? Have you worked in a startup environment and enjoyed the open yet hard working culture? If you said yes to any or all of these, you could be a fit for our Product Specialist team!
What your day could consist of:
- Assisting users via email, chat, phone and screen sharing with various front-end technical questions or issues
- Providing solutions to clients various technical scenarios to help them utilize our platform
- Formulating alternative or unique solutions to help clients achieve their goals
- Keeping on top of the latest news in regards to email marketing, deliverability and small business marketing in general
- Maintaining quality in a high velocity environment
- Collaborating on a variety of scenarios with all department at various levels
- Build upon ActiveCampaign’s goal of creating the best customer experience in the industry as we look for our own platform to improve the customer experience of over one million growing businesses
What Is Needed:
- 1+ years of experience with front end technical/customer support – specifically with SaaS solutions
- A solutions oriented mindset with the ability to create memorable customer experiences
- The ability to efficiently respond to a significant number of emails, chats and phone calls per day
- An entrepreneurial spirit and attitude
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills along with the ability to relate to others
- Ability to speak other languages a plus (particularly Spanish)
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description