What we are looking for: The production controller is responsible for day-to-day execution of raw material and component supply and order management workflow to our internal micro-factories and external partners . This person will be a member of our cross-functional fulfillment team and is expected to play a significant role in executing large programs through completion.
About the Role:
- Own cross-functional order status updates, including in-process issues and escalations
- Large program performance execution and adherence to plan
- Ensure raw material availability in support of incoming projectsInform factory priorities and scheduling for machines and labor
- Review and source component hardware for open orders
- Assess and coordinate engineering change requests to factory operations
- Review large production projects and organize team support to address fulfillment risk
- Coordinate shipments between internal operations and external vendors
- Support development of internal process flows and procedures (i.e. min/max levels)
- Adhere to and encourage quality assurance procedures and processesLeveraging the Fast Radius culture to build an exceptional working environment
- 3+ years of relevant experience in engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree minimum preferred
- Track record of execution and success of high volume programs
- Experience in sourcing components for light assembly operations
- Experience with purchasing raw material for production programs
- Experience with inventory management in a production environmentExperience with production scheduling and change management
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize activity across multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail and accuracyEmpathetic listener, confident communicator
Who we are: We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics. Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
What we offer: We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Fast Radius currently is unable to sponsor or transfer visas.
We are currently able to hire residents in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KA, KY, MD, MI, MN, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, WA, WI
Read Full Job Description