Production Support (Seasonal) at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring Production Support (Seasonal)
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need talented Seasonal Production Support staff to help us.
How you’ll help
We’re looking for a select group of seasonal staffers to help our ALEX team deliver perfect, customized versions of our software to our awesome customers. Seasonal Production Support staff works to make sure that our existing content is presented as perfectly as possible, rather than producing brand-new creative work.
What you’ll do
- Learn the ins and outs of our technology tools and software—as well as health care benefits—in our thorough training program.
- Edit content and data for spelling, grammar, and style.
- Use project management software and standardized processes to track customer versions of ALEX
- Build, edit, and publish content using our in-house development tools.
- Investigate and help fix bugs (technical problems in the software).
- Make sure customers’ features from last year look awesome in this year’s version, upload new files when a bug is found, and otherwise help with version control.
- Communicate technical issues in a human way to customer-facing teams.
- Review peers’ work.
- Assist Production staff with various tasks.
- Able to work Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week
- Be available during standard business hours
- Compensation is hourly at $25 per hour
- Duration is slated from July until Late October
Experience & skills you’ll need
- A love of problem-solving
- An ability to learn new software quickly
- A great eye for detail.
- The ability to communicate effectively and attentively in person and in writing with different people and teams, and provide timely and helpful information.
- Patience for doing routine tasks
- Experience collaborating with a team
- Amazing organizational skills, a spirit of helpfulness, and a calm, can-do attitude.
- Communicate effectively
- Learn nimbly
- Ensure accountability
- Be action-oriented
- Be customer-focused
- Manage complexity
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!