At eSpark, we are building the next generation of tools to help students succeed in school and in life. Using data and teacher insight, we curate the best learning resources to create a personalized experience for each student. The results speak for themselves. We continue to demonstrate large and statistically significant growth results among students from all backgrounds.
Professional Learning & Support (PLS) at eSpark
As a member of the PLS team, you will be part of a dynamic and creative team that strives to improve the quality, effectiveness, and enjoyability of our professional learning and support. We enjoy spending time training and problem solving with teachers to ensure that our products serve as effective tools in their classrooms. We are on the front lines of providing support to teachers and administrators when they have questions or run into issues.
As a PLS Coordinator, you will play an active role in training and supporting teachers throughout the school year, including designing and delivering training sessions, responding to and solving teacher questions, crafting engaging email content, and more. You will play an influential role in the education of tens of thousands of students across the nation!
Culture at eSpark
We believe in fast iterations to build amazing things quickly. Each team member has a broad range of skills and ownership over large chunks of the product. We believe in improving ourselves as well, and we place a high value on mentorship and personal growth.
Professional Learning: You will collaborate with the PLS team to build, develop, and continually improve upon professional learning sessions. You will deliver professional learning sessions both virtually and in person.
Support: You will provide front line support to teachers and school administrators via Intercom (our system for managing questions & issues) and phone. You will troubleshoot student- and teacher-facing issues and support our partners in real time.
Travel: You will travel up to 25% of the time.
Email Campaigns: You will craft email campaigns and other resources to support teachers and students in using eSpark consistently and with fidelity.
Experimentation: As a key contributor to a small team, you’ll collaborate cross-functionally to learn about edtech and experiment with new methods of improving how we work with schools.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Patience and empathy
- A passion for education and strong desire to use your skills to change the world
- A Bachelor’s degree in education or a similar field
- Tech savviness with digital learning tools
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, informal environment where change is the norm and expectations are high
- Teaching experience (including student teaching experience), a plus
Some perks and benefits of working at eSpark
- The opportunity to work with a passionate team
- Unlimited vacation. We're all adults (kinda). Take time when you need it.
- Stocked pantry, coffee & tea in office locations, and your favorite dessert on your birthday!
- Progressive insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including a significant portion covered by eSpark.
- Competitive salary, equity options, and 401(k) plan.