Program Manager, Workplace Security Technology & Systems at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
This role requires you to interact positively with stakeholders across the full spectrum of business unit owners and demonstrate ownership of deliverables. Ability to build and maintain rapport, understand and adapt to nuances of different internal customers, and adapt rapidly to dynamic business requirements is critical.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will report to the Global Director, Workplace Safety & Security, and will be responsible for all aspects of designing, managing, and integrating systems specified through our physical security standards, including but not limited to;
- Work cross-functionally with IT, HR Business Partners, key stakeholders, and subject matter experts to implement technologies and solutions and/or drive business transformations in the Security area
- Management of all aspects of delivery across the internal software development life cycle
- Improve, adapt, and, create global system and technology standards. Conduct gap analyses, and then design and project manage a roadmap to full compliance
- Plan, direct, and execute physical security system design and integration efforts
- Participate in strategic planning for Corporate Offices and effectively advocate on behalf of the Workplace Security & Safety team and our customers
- Effectively influence management, stakeholders, and 3rd party providers to prioritize remediation of security issues
- Serve as a subject matter expert on physical security, providing consultation to Workplace Services (WPS) teams and other key stakeholders
- This position will travel up to 30%, including international travel.
- Design, set, and drive adoption of physical security standards for corporate offices and other critical locations across the company
- Work with other stakeholder teams to ensure security needs are part of the earliest phases of facility design
- Provide guidance and oversight to WPS teams including participation in design reviews and threat modeling
- Partner with peers in the Security Standards & Technology program to explore new security technologies, assess their strengths, weaknesses, and suitability
- Work with providers and vendors to discover and remediate vulnerabilities in security technologies. Manage their efficiency and delivery quality though KPIs
- Influence management, stakeholders, and 3rd party providers to prioritize remediation of security issues
- Adapt standards and design compensating controls to work within local laws and regulations for various domestic and international jurisdictions
- Periodic travel to company and 3rd party locations, in rare cases with minimal notice, is required
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Overall experience of 8+ years in security management with a major portion of that experience leading security system design and integration
- Must have the ability to effectively manage changing priorities, and in doing so, clearly assess and communicate impacts to other team projects & commitments.
- Demonstrable experience in corporate security management
- Exceptional writing, research, and analytical skills
- Domain understanding of physical security system installation and functionality (both hardware & software)
Professional Experience/Skills Preferred
- Multi-disciplinary backgrounds (I.e. Security Ops Management and Security Technology experience)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Prior experience in a fast-paced environment and hyper growth organizations
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and use of our business solutions is preferred
- Experience evaluating and implementing multifactor authentication security systems
- Experience securing network and computing infrastructure
- Thinks Strategically – Knows what it takes to maintain a vantage point with a comprehensive view of the company, its clients, and their shared interests
- Makes Smart Decisions – Analyzes and synthesizes broad, cross-business or cross-discipline information that leads to breakthroughs or significant insight.
- Collaborates & Communicates – Works well within a team environment with dynamic professionals from broad backgrounds. Writes and presents effectively in 1:1 and large group situations
- Drives Results – Works independently and collectively to attack problems and analyze root cause. Implements appropriate changes to ensure delivery of services that exceed customer expectations
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.