The Project Associate position in the MachineryHost team at Machinio.com is critical to the growth of the product and its client base. If you are extremely detail and design-oriented, impeccable with grammar/visuals, able to learn systems and functionalities FAST, able to keep up with deadlines and obsessed with process and improvements, this role is a great opportunity for you. It offers long-term growth within an early-stage team, and the opportunity to be promoted from within if you prove your value.
We’re a fast-paced established startup innovating an old-school $400 BILLION dollar industry, with headquarters in Chicago and Berlin, and teammates all over the world. Our SaaS product, Machineryhost, is going gangbusters and we need someone who is proactive in helping us scale, so we continue to grow in North America and Europe at the pace we have established.
- Building template websites with our simple design tool.
- Conducting low to mid level design work.
- Staying on top of deliverables and deadlines.
- Collaborating on the continuous improvement of processes and member experience.
- Coordinating tasks between teams based on the project’s needs.
- Being proactive in learning skills you don’t have so that you can grow your abilities within the role.
- Casual work environment and a fun team (we’re cool).
- Office in the heart of the Loop, with easy access to anywhere.
- Quarterly team events, hangout fridays (lots of beer & games), casual happy hours and really fun holiday parties!
- And, of course, a stocked kitchen.
- Base salary.
- Robust benefits package: Unlimited PTO and vacation based on performance, Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Life & Disability Insurance, Retirement Benefits/401(k) and Voluntary benefits.
Send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Project Associate, MH”, your resume attached and the answers to the questions:
- Why are you the best hire for a position that requires GREAT technical, visual and communication skills?
- What does a sense of urgency mean to you?