Hours: 10am to 7pm
Ranked #10 in Glassdoor Top Work Culture and Leadership
Ranked #21 in 2018 Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe – including the likes of Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola and Samsung. We are expanding across North America to increase out 80% share of the market and were named 2018 Chicago winner for the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’ alongside: Verizon, Starcom, Sears and LaSalle Network.
We are currently hiring a talented Project Coordinator to join our hyper-growth engineering team. As a part of our fast-growing Chicago office, you will play a key role in organizing telecoms engineering work for PHMG clients. On order to keep up with our World Class Service provided you all clients you will liaise with Internal Field Service Engineers, Client Account Managers and third-party suppliers. You will be responsible for ensuring information and support are offered when needed to uphold the seamless set-up of our services.
Ideally, you’ll have a college degree, strong attention to detail and written skills of the same caliber. You’ll use this talent, alongside your great telephone manner, to deliver high-status customer service and thrive in a professional environment.
- Ensure all case completion and telephone usage volume targets are met or exceeded by coordinating the delivery of tasks allocated via the CRM
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external third-party suppliers
- Arrange and coordinate installation or upgrade of client hardware and ensure quality control of process
- Follow up on information in team’s workflow or CFM systems and add details where needed
- Ensure all required administration fields are populated prior to completing cases
Skills, Knowledge and Experiences:
- Associates Degree, Bachelor Degree or applicable experience
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Technical and Personable
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Ambitious and motivated
Perks of Working at PHMG:
- 18 days PTO plus 7 federal holidays and 2 volunteer days
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Additional monthly incentives
- All expense paid company events at exclusive venues
- Fundraising for Illinois-based and global charities through the PHMG Foundation
- Exciting social scene and dynamic atmosphere
- Creative, spacious offices with breakout areas, in-house bar and spectacular views of Lake Michigan
- Free gym membership after 3 month of employment
- Half-day off on the morning after your birthday
PHMG blends and exclusive Brand-Sound-Track, creative copy and world-class voice artistry to develop audio brand that represent the distinct identity of each of our individual clients. Each element is entrusted to the industry’s finest composition, writing and voiceover talent and these inspiring productions replace the beeps or silence traditional hear on-hold to connect with a captive audience in this vital communicative channel. As a proud member of the ICS, PHMG is committed to delivering a world-class customer service – earning an outstanding overall client satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
Following our successful second year in Chicago, PHMG is a company in hyper-growth mode – and is currently one the city’s fastest growing media companies. We are expanding across North America to increase our 80% share of the market and we’re currently commencing construction on our 3rd sales floor in our Chicago Headquarters.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.