Project Operations Manager
Who are we?
Being part of the InContext Team means you will join some of the best innovators and problem-solvers in the tech innovation space. InContext partners with Fortune 500 companies to create new ways of solving problems at retail. Our mixed reality solutions (think VR) enables our clients to see how their retail ideas will play out in the real world before they invest.
We are looking for a Project Operations Manager who will support our visual content and research teams. They will play a significant role in helping lead our project management and operation capabilities. Overall, we are looking for candidates who are ambitious, innovative with a desire to make a difference.
Our Project Operation Managers work within the operations team as the key point-person for managing project timelines and ensuring projects are executed at the highest quality level, on time, and within budget. They provide structure and organization throughout a project’s life cycle by being a business analyst, internal consultant and client manager.
- Collaborates with multiple teams including members of Sales, Research, Art, Sales and Engineering to deliver projects on time.
- Leads scoping for new small, medium and large software and research projects.
- Proactively develops project timelines, and manages timelines based on scope changes and resource allocation parameters
- Actively manages vendors for all aspects of virtual content creation.
- Keeps management and other stakeholders information through preparation, analysis and distribution of project accounting reports.
- 1-2 year’s professional experience in with managing client facing project work. CPG, Consumer Electronics and/or Retail industries preferred.
- Comfortable with SAAS software as well as project management tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively between different disciplines and personality types
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Deadline driven with the ability to self-manage multiple projects at a time.
- Competitive compensation, stock options and 401k: We believe in hiring and retaining top talent. We’re able to do so by offering our employees a fair compensation package with a competitive salary, a healthy benefit plan, a solid 401(k) match and stock options allowing employees to truly have ownership of the company they work for.
- Innovative Work Environment:Culture matters. We bring together intelligent people who are extremely passionate about their work. We put them in an environment where they are driven by challenge and encouraged to pursue some of their brightest ideas, all with the support of their talented peers.
- The People: What better way to learn than by hiring people (insert your name here!) who are smarter, talented and more innovative than us? We take pride in investing in our employees which is why we’ve put a Professional Development program in place with effective evaluations to encourage growth and progress among our own. Monthly peer-nominated core value bonuses are just one of the many ways we recognize outstanding employees who go ‘above and beyond.’
- Location: This position is located at our headquarters in the heart of Chicago’s bustling Loop. We’re a block west from the ‘L’ and a block east of the Metra, with a few bus routes in between.