GoHealth Call Center Quality Assurance Team manages the quality check of GoHealth sales representatives as they are selling. You will ensure that sales agents are compliantly according to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) regulations and other compliance-related criteria. You will listen to sales calls while monitoring and scoring each call against a compliance checklist. You will identify overall compliance-related behavior trends and communicate them to management to address. This is an important role within our call center environment that ensures our sales representatives follow CMS and regulatory guidelines. You will report to a QA Manager.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Listen to call recordings from insurance sales agents and score against a compliance checklist
- Identify overall compliance-related behavior trends and communicate them to management to address
- Provide performance improvement detailed feedback, recommendations and suggestions to improvement agents quality call scores.
- Achieve performance metrics such as quality checking a certain number of calls and accuracy rate
- Be the expert of Federal Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services( CMS) and State legal standards
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of previous call center or telemarketing experience
- 2+ years of providing performance improvement feedback and recommendations to employees
- Computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- 2+ years of succeeding with performance and team performance goals
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. we will be return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC. Currently all employees are working remotely.