Quality Assurance Specialist (Customer Operations) at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
At Affirm, our Customer Operations team is growing rapidly! We have a network of external providers and internal teams that need a top rate Quality Assurance and Training and Development culture that can keep up.
Our Quality Assurance (QA) team sits within Operational Excellence. This team is responsible for ensuring that our Customer Care and Operations teams are providing the highest quality, most delightful experiences to our customers. As a key member of our Quality Assurance team, you will work with our cross-functional partners such as Operations, Customer Care, and our Compliance teams in order to ensure our teams are providing a phenomenal overall customer experience!What you'll do
- Evaluate and provide feedback on how Customer Care and Customer Operations teams interact with customers by monitoring, reviewing and scoring calls and emails
- Coordinates and participates in calibration sessions with Customer Care and Customer Operations teams to ensure consistent application of quality standards
- Act as a subject matter expert to ensure all Customer Operations Team members are meeting our quality expectations and providing a positive experience for all customers
- Collaborate with team members, recommend, develop, and implement process improvements based on collected data that can be used as benchmark measurements
- Capture outstanding calls and email correspondences to be added to our customer interaction library for training purposes
- You have 2+ years of experience with working in a customer contact center environment with a focus on employee mentor and development
- Previous experience working in a Quality Assurance role is a plus
- Focused, self-motivated and reliable with ability to stay focused on a task and work independently
- Possesses a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and build solid working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to changing workload and circumstances effectively as well as respond to new information quickly
- Prior experience working in the financial services or fintech space a plus.
Location - Remote Canada
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.