Quality Control Manager at Convr
DataCubes’ Customer Success Team is looking for exceptional operations-minded professionals seeking opportunities for growth and advancement in the Insurtech industry.
Who we are:
We are a diverse group of driven individuals that love to problem-solve. No politics, no wasting time in meetings or typing out meaningless CYA emails. We are all about serving insurers, our customers, and growing the company organically through strong core values. Through d3: Data. Discovery. Decision.®, DataCubes uses decision science to automate submission intake, information gathering and commercial insurance underwriting process.
Within the Customer Success Team, Quality Control reviews the output of our machine learning models to the original insurance application submissions and makes corrections as necessary. Quality Control’s mission is to ensure our customers have timely, accurate data that in turn enables faster quoting.
At DataCubes, Quality Control Managers oversee the day-to-day activities of a team of Analysts who ensure the output of our machine learning models accurately reflect the data in ACORD applications, loss runs, schedules, and other documents submitted by the insurance carrier. You will be accountable for measuring, reporting, and meeting SLAs related to the speed and accuracy of reviews; becoming a subject matter expert on the submission forms, our processes, and the tools we use to complete the work; auditing, training, and developing the team of Quality Control Analysts; and working with Customer Success Managers and Product Managers to drive continuous improvement.
The most successful candidates:
- Have unparalleled dedication to the customer’s best interest
- Demonstrate exceptional emotional intelligence
- Are knowledgeable about insurance application forms and supplemental documents
- Have strong analytical capabilities—you will be tasked with measuring and reporting adherence to SLAs
- Are process-oriented and can demonstrate how you successfully reduced cycle times in your prior work experience
- Have experience developing and delivering training materials
- Are creative problem solvers
- Enjoy teaching and mentoring others
- Have an eye for detail, are natural organizers, and exceptional at time management (said another way, have Type A personalities)
- Can demonstrate prior success leading a team in a fast-paced environment
Working with us means:
You will be joining one of the most exciting companies in Insurtech; your work will make a significant and immediate impact for our customers, our firm, and the industry. Team members at DataCubes earn a competitive salary and benefit from some amazing perks—unlimited PTO, flexible work hours, health, dental, and vision insurance, and 401(k) to name a few.
Let’s chat if you:
- Have at least 4 years of Commercial P&C experience (bonus points if you have prior experience completing loss summaries)
- Obtained a bachelors or advanced degree
- Are proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Have prior experience using data to draw and execute upon actionable insights