Quality Inspection Technician at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:26 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 17, 2021
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
We are seeking a self-motivated quality inspector to perform quality checks and measurements on but not limited to 3D printed parts. This fast-paced industry has exciting opportunities and is growing daily. Applicants should have willingness to be quickly trained and dive into the role and can work independently with minimal supervision.
This is an hourly role and current rate is ~$17/hr.
Fast Radius currently is unable to sponsor or transfer visas.
About the Job:
- In charge of metrology inspection using various hand tools such as calipers and indicators
- Filling out inspection reports accurately and take actions on deviations
- Able to read part CAD drawings as required (Training provided)
- Report non-conformances and coordinate resolution with Material Review Board (MRB)
- Review incoming parts and material's certificates and report any discrepancies
- Upkeep calibration of equipment
- Handle and photograph 3D printed items for customers
- Some 3D scanning as applicable
- Other production tasks as workload varies
- High school diploma or equivalent degree
- Some experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to understand and use basic inspection tools, including calipers, micrometers
- Ability to understand product drawings, specifications and visual work instructions
- Computer skills, including MS Office Excel, Word, Google Sheets
This is an hourly, non-exempt position.
Job Type: Full-time 1st Shift
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description