Receptionist, Neuro Lab at NielsenIQ
The Front Desk / Receptionist associate is responsible for screening and signing-in recruited research participants for specific study objectives, and for coordinating those individuals as appropriate against research deadlines.
● Screen, sign-in, and coordinate already recruited research participants to their corresponding studies.
● Manage participant communications for day-of appointments
● Actively monitor participant enrollment and deadlines for multiple studies simultaneously
● Handle personal and confidential information of respondents
● Partner with other Participant Recruiters and/or outside vendors to ensure deadlines are met for multiple studies
● Handle hourly influx and efflux of research participants
● Document participant arrivals and departures in response to COVID-19 contact tracing
● Conduct visual exercises with participants and partner with Neurophysiologists to make final decisions on whether a respondent qualifies for testing
● Manage payment administration to participants following study completion
● Mitigate and resolve interpersonal issues or conflicts with respondents
● Recommend and drive process improvements for effectiveness and efficiency of recruitment
● High School Diploma, GED or equivalent. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is a plus.
● Must have high attention to detail
● Well-spoken and articulate
● Must be proficient in internet applications, MS-Word, Excel, google calendar and Gmail.
● Must be punctual and reliable
● Able to work with limited supervision and must be self-motivate
● Strong organizational skills, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills
● Strong verbal expression skills
● Proficiency in email, internet applications, MS Word, Excel requiredAdditional Information
ABOUT NIELSEN We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.