Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
Showpad is looking for a Receptionist to oversee all administrative duties at our main entrance desk. You will perform a range of tasks including receiving and transferring all telephone calls, maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the office, and providing support and backup for the Office Manager.
As Showpad’s go-to person you will create an inspiring environment by assisting across all departments to maintain existing and new global initiatives. As the centerpiece of Showpad, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people skills.
Key responsibilities as a Receptionist at Showpad
- Welcome guests and colleagues at the front desk
- Submit visitors and building requests via building portal
- Support in office tasks including but not limited to ordering and stocking supplies, providing support for happy hours and events, distributing mail, placing catering orders, and all other ad-hoc duties as needed
- Support on business travel arrangements
- Upkeep of conference areas
- Sort, distribute mail and packages
- Arrange catering for staff/client meetings and set up meeting rooms
- Maintain refreshment inventory needed for stocked healthy kitchen, weekly employee lunches, client visits and training sessions
- Maintain common areas including upkeep of kitchen and coffee bar
- Additional duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree
- Computer knowledge - we are a tech company that using G Suite, Zoom Video Conferences & Slack
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize and take initiative including shifting priorities as needed
- Organized, methodical and flexible
- Ability to work individually or on a team
- High level of attention to detail
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- People Skills – the ability to deal with people at all levels
- Previous office experience in a fast-paced environment desirable
- A welcoming attitude with a passion for customer centricity
- Ability to quickly assess a problem and identify a solution
- Ability to prioritize and take ownership of projects
- You will work with each department at Showpad, so strong teamwork and customer service skills are a must!
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.