Recruiting Coordinator / Researcher (Temp-to-Hire) at Blueprint Talent Group
ABOUT THE ROLE
Blueprint Talent Group is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator / Researcher who will contribute to our work serving clients in technology and finance, both in the US and abroad. We’re looking for a smart, driven, organized, creative problem solver to enhance our recruitment operations, sourcing processes, and the overall candidate experience in our hiring campaigns. This role requires close communication with candidates, clients, and recruiters/consultants on our team to ensure a positive and effective overall recruitment operation.
This is a temporary 3-6 month position, with the potential to convert to full-time (Blueprint is in a WFH environment due to Covid-19 so the role would be remote until the team returns to our Chicago office).
- Coordinate all recruitment activities. You’ll be on the hook for flawless interview scheduling and coordination, including all communication with candidates and hiring managers, conference room reservations, and travel accommodations for domestic and international candidates.
- Assist with all research, engagement, and screening activities. You’ll conduct research to find target candidates and how to contact them, learn how to write customized messages that get candidates to respond with interest in our clients, and talk to candidates to educate them about the client/job and assess the candidate’s interest and fit for the role.
- Manage and promote job postings. You’ll post jobs, manage job postings, and seek out new channels for reaching potential candidates
- Track applicants and candidates. Track candidates and applicants throughout the entire engagement and recruitment process, including proactively monitoring interview acceptances/declines/next steps to ensure a seamless candidate experience and following up with candidates at each stage of the interview and hiring process.
- Own all administrative and logistical support. Provide timely information and solve problems as needed to keep recruiting projects running smoothly -- including, but not limited to, preparing recruiting progress reports, drafting status updates for clients, facilitating meetings and taking notes, manage and resolve last-minute logistical issues with meetings and interviews, provide logistical support for offsite recruiting trips/events, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven coordination skills and ability to independently manage many tasks at once
- Proactive, self-starter and driven to follow-up and follow-through to complete tasks and projects
- Demonstrated strength in building relationships both internally and externally
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (including the ability to listen)
- Ability to prioritize and sequence tasks according to importance and urgency
- Ability to think on your feet and make quick, concise decisions
- Impeccable discretion with respect to confidential information and awkward situations
- Ability to work with a wide variety of personality types and job functions
- Willingness to learn and receive coaching to improve
- Experience in human resources, sales, marketing, or business development is a plus
- Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Software skills:
- ATS and/or CRM
- Calendar management in Outlook and Gmail/Google apps
- Spreadsheet management in Excel or Google Sheets
- Recruiting databases/tools: LinkedIn, Hired.com, Entelo etc.
Blueprint Talent Group is a Chicago-based consulting firm that helps growing companies find, develop, and retain top talent. We are a small, close-knit team (~25 people) who are passionate about recruiting strategy and career development. Our clients include industry leaders and emerging startups across finance, technology, and academia -- across the U.S. and abroad.
To learn more about us, visit http://www.blueprinttalent.com