Recruiting Operations (Temp-to-Hire) at Blueprint Talent Group
ABOUT THE ROLE
Blueprint Talent Group is hiring for a Recruiting Operations role that will contribute to our work serving clients in technology and finance, both in the US and abroad. We’re looking for a smart, driven, organized, creative problem solver to enhance our recruitment operations, sourcing processes, and the overall candidate management process in our hiring campaigns.
This role requires close communication with candidates, clients, and recruiters/consultants on our team and will be involved in leading continuous improvement projects and driving our problem-solving culture.
This is a temporary 3-6 month position, with the potential to convert to full-time. Blueprint is in a Work From Home environment due to Covid-19 so the role would be remote until our team returns to the Chicago office.
- Project Management
- Oversee and understand all moving pieces of a project and communicate clear expectations to instill accountability for team members
- Take the lead in working with other team members cross-functionally to design, establish, and implement plans
- Design processes to keep recruiting projects running efficiently and iterate as needed to solve problems that arise
- Prepare progress reports, draft status updates for clients, and facilitate team meetings
- Take notes, manage and resolve last-minute logistical issues with meetings and interviews
- Provide logistical support for offsite recruiting trips/events, etc.
- Operationalize Recruitment Activities
- Plan and execute campus recruitment trips and events, such as career fairs and campus interviews, and liaise with various university career services teams
- Create and publish job postings and monitor the influx of applicants
- Execute flawless interview scheduling and coordination, including all communication with candidates, interviewers & hiring managers, conference room reservations, and interview day logistics
- Manage Applicants and Candidates
- Own the entire sourcing, engagement, and recruitment process by proactively tracking candidates and following up when necessary for each individual case
- Interface with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers to schedule and manage candidate interviews as well as collect and distribute interview feedback
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for candidates and maintain detailed and up-to-date databases with their information
- Assist with Research and Analysis
- Understand the target candidate profile and research new channels to source candidates
- Conduct in-depth research on campuses, academic programs, and relevant positive signals
- Identify target candidates and craft customized messages that get candidates to respond with interest in our clients
- Educate candidates on clients and assess interest and fit for different roles
- Ability to understand the big picture while maintaining exceptional attention to detail
- Capability to organize, delegate, multi-task and prioritize effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Operate under a high sense of urgency and consistently aim to deliver high-quality results
- Extremely proactive with the confidence and creativity to solve problems without needing constant direction
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (including the ability to listen)
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity while working in an ever-changing environment
- Trustworthy, with impeccable discretion with respect to confidential information
- Demonstrated success in networking, sourcing, and relationship management
- Willingness to learn and receive coaching to improve
- Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong work ethic and persistence combined with patience and a positive attitude
- Comfortable keeping others on task and owning a process
- Enjoy interacting with people and building relationships
- Experience using the following technologies:
- ATS and/or CRM
- Calendar management in Outlook and Gmail / Google apps
- Basic computer and data-entry experience with Google Suite products (Slides, sheets, docs, etc.)
- Recruiting databases / tools: LinkedIn, Hired.com, Entelo, etc.
Blueprint Talent Group is a Chicago-based consulting firm that helps growing companies find, develop, and retain top talent. We are a small, close-knit team (~25 people) who are passionate about recruiting strategy and career development. Our clients include industry leaders and emerging startups across finance, technology, and academia -- across the U.S. and abroad.
To learn more about us, visit http://www.blueprinttalent.com