Regional Director, Clinic Integration and Launch - Chicago at VillageMD
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
We're looking for a Regional Director, Launch and Integration to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. We’re empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions, and engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization, and we are thrilled about the work that we accomplish every day. We’re transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how a Regional Director, Launch and Integration helps reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
Integral to our VillageMD team, the Director of Clinic Launch and Integration will lead a distributed team of skilled physician practice management & process improvement subject matter experts. As a new member of our team, you will initially be responsible for the management and delivery of acquisition & startup projects from due diligence through the first year of operations integration.
How you can make a difference
During your first year, you can expect the following professional challenges:
- Create synergy and improve go-live outcomes by designing tools and processes focused on engaging stakeholder groups in preparation for successful acquisition and new startup projects
- Establish standards for each functional team member and for the overall integration process to include content, timing and expected outcomes.
- Align teams to integration metrics and develop a culture of continuous improvement that leverages data to remove non-value-added activities and improve processes
- Identifying opportunities to increase revenue & decrease cost
- Lead and manage acquisition and new startup projects from due diligence through project closure deploying the Village Medical Operating System
- Develop and implement best practice & lessons learned
- Advise executive and senior leadership regarding matters related to VillageMD business operations
- Lead regional steering team to coordinate integration activities and process improvement focused on improving the practice experience during integration processes
- Create and maintain operational budgets
- Develop and implement a regional leadership development structure and localized operating standards aligned with critical to quality metrics and daily improvement behaviors
Skills for success
As a successful VillageMD Regional Director, Launch and Integration you possess:
- Ability to work collaboratively with local, regional and national leadership as well as various other departments across the VillageMD organization
- Ability to maintain a high-level of stakeholder engagement before, during and 30/60/90 days post go-live in partnership with regional operations teams
- Strong ability to monitor the progress of projects, advise on outstanding issues, and prepare reports for executive leaders
- Ability to identify and coach talent developing a growth organization
Experience to drive change
- 10 years combined experience with physician practice management, health care consulting, operations management and leading process improvement project teams
- Ability to work tactically, in the business, while maintaining strategic focus and working on the business
- Strong ability to work in a highly sensitive and confidential environment and effectively manage changing organizational priorities
- Must have effective computer and communication skills; detailed-oriented, creative, and able to interface with other external and internal departments.
- Must have proven organizational skills with an ability to prioritize effectively, present information publicly, and communicate in writing clearly, concisely, thoroughly, and accurately.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.