Regional Vice President, CLM at DocuSign
Regional Vice President, Sales - Northeast at SpringCM – a DocuSign Company
Sales & Business Development | Chicago, Illinois
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
As a Regional Vice President, you will bring passion and expertise to lead a team of Account Executives to drive new business opportunities, develop and execute strategies with partners to drive revenue growth for SpringCM – a DocuSign Company. You will create awareness and develop relationships with our most important prospects and partners, with a focus on pipeline development and revenue generation. You will manage a territory and be responsible for prospecting the largest enterprise accounts in those territories as well as working with existing customers to identify new business opportunities in other areas of their organizations. Collaborating with key stakeholders, you will drive metrics for the team, collaborate in closing business and be the expert in the CLM space.
This position is a People Manager and reports to the Senior Vice President of Sales.
• Oversee the primary activities of Account Executives to maximize sales revenues and attain corporate objectives.
• Identify, develop, and implement effective sales plans and strategies.
• Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue streams accurately.
• Coaching sales team members in identifying and qualifying opportunities, developing key and strategic client relationships, and driving sales strategies toward growing existing accounts as well as generating net new business.
• Leverage company sales best practices to secure a repeatable process to drive sales opportunities and customer engagement activities.
• Use of sales analytics and funnel management techniques to drive productivity for assigned sales staff, as well as, ensure appropriate sales activity with visibility of the pipeline to senior management for forecasting and business planning.
• Follow a value selling methodology to understand the business issues of an organization and connect their specific problems/challenges with SpringCM unique ability to solve those problems.
• Develop, manage and leverage key sales channel partner relationships.
• Ability to work with Systems Integrators and technology partners.
• Evangelize the company and its products at marketing events and trade shows.
• Bachelor's degree in Business and/or Computer Science is preferred.
• 8+ years of experience selling in a competitive environment, with a proven track record of performance, 5+ years of demonstrated success leading and managing a field sales team and exceeding team quotas.
• Extensive leadership experience from world class large-scale to mid-sized corporate or entrepreneurial environments.
• Experience in SaaS solution sales within the Salesforce ecosystem/ Existing working relationships with Salesforce.com Sales Teams.
• Have the ability to become SpringCM product expert. Articulate the benefits of choosing SpringCM for implementations and why we are the right partner.
• Comfortable selling to c-suite level executives within major accounts in the SaaS market.
• Experience selling to IT in the Fortune 500 across the Finance, Insurance, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Media, Retail, Technology verticals.
• Ability to deliver polished business presentations and product demonstrations conveying business value and return on investment analysis.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Understanding of subscription-based software sales processes and procedures.
• Ability to travel throughout sales territory.
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.