RelativityOne Weekend Operations Manager-20-0239
- Oversee the team as they complete maintenance window work, incident resolution, customer requests, and ensuring the work is properly transitioned between shifts. Minimal On-call shifts are required
- Oversee the team as they complete all daily tasks and projects as requested, on-time, and with attention to detail and quality
- Follow appropriate policies and procedures for creating, assigning, updating, escalating, transitioning, and closing customer incidents and requests; attention to proper detail when documenting tickets for accurate reporting and historical data
- Proactively monitor tickets, incoming changes, incidents, customer requests, maintenance tasks, and ensure we’re meeting our SLA or SLO objectives.
- Supervise operations team members that respond to escalations where standard procedures have failed to isolate or fix problems in RelativityOne
- Work closely and collaboratively with US and Krakow teams
- Provide excellent service using the communication methods designated by Relativity
- Provide direction and apply company policies to broader team(s) or sub-department
- Translate business objectives and determine how to use resources to meet schedules and goals
- Manage issues of diverse and ambiguous scope which require evaluation of a variety of factors and current business trends
- Coach and develop employees to expand upon their technical, operational, Relativity product, and automation related skill sets.
- Demonstrate Relativity Management Competencies (Embodies Personal Learning, Builds High-Performing Teams, Aligns Goals with Strategy, Makes Effective Decisions) in daily work, and seeks opportunities to apply and enhance management skills to create sustainable success for Relativity
- Work with the weekend night shift Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 8PM-8AM, but also meets outside of those hours to maintain leadership communication and department direction.
- Maintain an attitude of commitment through outward display of willingness.
- Practice positive interactions - lean on encouragement in place of judgment.
- Impress responsibility on others by displaying ownership in tasks.
- Act in the interest of the overall team.
- Understand the needs of our RelativityOne customers.
- Understand our processes and how our work impacts RelativityOne
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 3 to 5+ years’ experience directly working in a SaaS environment and working with technical teams
- Client-focused and ability to understand expectations
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with ease
- Experience leading or managing very technical or operations teams
- Experience with ITIL standards and best practices
- Experience with Relativity is a plus, but not necessary
- eDiscovery/eDisclosure knowledge and industry experience is a plus, but not necessary
- ITIL Foundations certification is a plus, but not necessary