Remote - Not For Profit Client Operations Solutions Manager at Wipfli
Our people are core to everything we do - the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It's a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There's purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
Your work with Wipfli will be focused on the not-for-profit industry, across all business functions, helping define and achieve their operational mission, vision, and goals. We are looking for an individual that can hit the ground running in diagnosing complex operational & financial processes, leverage lean theory and modern technology tools, offer solutions to increase process efficiency and effectiveness, and increase throughput of organizational processes. You will be asked to lead and design project interactions, building trust as a business advisor to our clients, partners, and across the Wipfli footprint.
- Focus within grant-funded nonprofit programs
- Facilitate process improvement (finance, HR (Human Resources), IT (Information Technology), policy and procedure updates, software selection, and training
- Depth of nonprofit and/or governmental industry expertise; worked directly for a nonprofit in a lead, manager, or executive level
- Experience with fund accounting
- Expertise in how technology improves the workflows of nonprofits.
- Participate in financial system implementations as a process improvement and Policy & Procedures expert
- Skilled public speaker, with interest in performing virtual/in-person trainings
- Experience with streamlining business activities and processes
- Familiarity with technology solutions, including financial accounting systems, customer resource management (CRM) systems, and human resource systems
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Appreciate the elegance of small improvements while being willing to swing for the fence
- Lead with metrics
- Won't settle for the status quo
- Exhibit empathy for the impact of change on people
- Relish chaos, while constantly striving to impose order
- Are innately curious - always asking "why?"
- Thrive under the pressure of time constraints
- Deliver presentations with confidence. Communicate in a manner that resonates clearly with the intended audience. Are clear and concise in their written and verbal communication
- Can anticipate issues and escalate effectively. Believe they have input and the ability to influence the process
- Are adaptable and flexible - willing to adjust their approach to the scenario. Are willing to push their comfort zone and be a team player
- Ability to travel
W ipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.